The Sea Hunters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

there was also a Sea hunters on the empress of ireland. It made it look alot more difficult than previous accounts I have heard though.

rescuediver009:
there was also a Sea hunters on the empress of ireland. It made it look alot more difficult than previous accounts I have heard though.
They have been already everywhere. I've seen at least 15 different movies of them.
And they are frequently very "dramatic" :wink:

rescuediver009:

I've seen the "Oceans of Mystery" which is a Eco Nova Production dive the Empress but I haven't seen the Sea Hunters dive it. The O.O.M. crew always have been over dramatic.
Jason

rescuediver009:

Makes sense.... Not alot of people want to watch an easy dive....

Next week on Sea Hunters.....

The search for the Wolfe Islander II.

- Cut to old Captain diving dude -

"We had been scouring the seas for her. Time was almost up. Another multi million dollar mission was in danger of giving us nothing and then I had a hunch borne of many years of sea faring experience - Let's look over there where all them dive boats is tied up - I says"

- cut to commercial -

Hey Jason.... think along the lines of " Search for the Saguenay"......

Back
Top Bottom