The Sea Hunters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have to admit that OD and I watch Sea Hunters with our children as often as possible (we have quite a few who want to dive and one who does). They do a brilliant job presenting the wrecks. Now if they would just wear little black speedo's and red, wait maybe blue hats, we would have it made. :wink:

his son or some relative has a show now on pbs i cach it every once and again
jean coustea . love it as a kid myself . seen it by random so dont have much info

The Sea hunters series is all over folks and the crew have moved onto other things. I see Mike Fletcher quite often through out Ontario he's an excellent chap, but just like Sport Diver and The last Frontier and other Canadian produced for television underwater series, its reruns from here on in until the rating drops and it gets shelved.

Jurrasicdiver:
The Sea hunters series is all over folks and the crew have moved onto other things. I see Mike Fletcher quite often through out Ontario he's an excellent chap, but just like Sport Diver and The last Frontier and other Canadian produced for television underwater series, its reruns from here on in until the rating drops and it gets shelved.
Too bad.... I watched one of the shows last week, while they were hunting for the remains of an Avro Arrow. They stumbled across the wreck of an old schooner off the shore in about 200'. It looked great. Any info on that?

JD, if you see Mike perhaps you could ask for coordinates!

PS. You get the numbers, I got the boat! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom