The Third Dive: The Death of Rob Stewart

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As the administrator requested I'm keeping my posts to the topic of this thread: the documentary and the events that led up to it.

Regards
Robert
The documentary is your brainchild. How is establishing your credibility as a journalist not on topic?

Also as John pointed out, you have the duty to disclose any conflicts of interest. That's not for someone else to "do their own legwork".

More info on the details for those who are interested.

X-Ray Magazine
How ever did that get written? :wink: From the link above....
Robert has also worked extensively in the digital domain, creating content, designing and constructing web pages. He has worked for the past two years as Editor for XRay Magazine and writes a regular blog for the Huffington Post.

More info on the details for those who are interested.

X-Ray Magazine
That link goes to the magazine's FB page. The only info I find on the FB page is a link to the same article you linked to in a previous post. And that article had - as far as I can tell - zero, zilch, none, nada substance. A bunch of JAQing off, bordering on CT, but no facts whatsoever as far as I was able to discern.

When back, bring facts and documentation. So far, what I've seen from you is only marginally better than what I can read on "truther" websites.

How ever did that get written? :wink: From the link above....
Bios are often if not always written by the person concerned.

They are generally written in a safe manner, because one doesn't give a hoot about what the general populous think, as long as they stand up to scrutiny by your peers, they're acceptable.

Your credentials and background are very much on topic.
Dear John,

You're a journalist. Do your own legwork and look up my background. As the administrator requested I'm keeping my posts to the topic of this thread: the documentary and the events that led up to it.

Regards
Robert
I agree with this. It's awkward when the journalist becomes part of the story but that seems to be the case here.

Just heard part of the CBC radio interview onnThe Current with Robert Osborne. The part I heard had him say “I’ve used lift bags and you just put a puff of air into it”. That sounds more Ike a DSMB than a lift bag. I’ll have to find the podcast later today and listen to all of it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom