Theme January 2006: Your Favourite 2005 Shot!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

medical1:
My favorites are from Christmas 05. Just a baby :)

Love the closeup photo of the manatee, the texture and wrinkles on its face gives the feeling of a wizened old guy that's seen it all :).

How could I pass up this photo as my favorite for 2005? (read, earning brownie points!) She said no UW wedding, rather, "I need to hear you say it." So I had to settle for a honeymoon dive post-wedding.

Saba rocks: http://www.seasaba.com and http://www.sabatourism.com

Descending again,
Jim

UW_wedding_640.jpg

Some wonderful memories in this thread. I think this is my favourite for 2005. From a great few days at the Gardens of the Queen in Cuba.
cuba_jewfish_and_diver.jpg

Alison

My son, Brandon playing in the kelp forest:

IMG_0342a.JPG

Kelp closeup:

IMG_0203a.JPG

Well this is a hard one. I just started taking pics UW this year and have seen an improvement. I like a lot of my pics for different reasons but I chose the pics of the lion fish because I had not seen a lion fish out strutting their stuff in the middle of the day before and it made my whole dive. Makes me smile just thinking about it. I couldn't choose between the two pics of the lion fish.

Seeing that my housing decided to fall apart in April last year :( , I have only one meagre offering:

SV405350.JPG

It was taken during a snorkel on Durban's North Pier - a surprising find.

I am hoping that I can get it repaired and back into the water soon...

Cheers,

Andrew

I just wanted to say that this is a great idea for a thread, and I have really enjoyed everyones beautiful pics. Thanks.

kinda reminds me of green strawberry
apognudi.jpg

getting the hang of my a95
apobluenudi.jpg
[/IMG]

sea turtle of the ledge. it let me get quite close

Eapopawikan2.jpg
[/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom