Thinking about getting advanced/nitrox...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I though some of the BCD's he listed were back inflates? Maybe not.
:) my point was.... having just gotten certified spend $$ trying different gear, not buying new stuff without trying it first.

What kind of full package would you reccomend, bcd, reg setup, and computer. Don't feel the need for any extras
Why do you want a package? Buy each piece separately so you can search around and find deals. You almost always have to compromise on a package.

If you really want a package, maybe try playing around with Leisurepro's create a package system?
Select a package type to create
I never did it personally, but you might be able to get the equipment you want and save a few bucks...

Our shop was recommended above, and we would be glad to help. If you call, you can get advice that is truly tailored to your needs. The advantage for you is the wide variety of choices available to you.

Gonna look into these, the reason I want a package is because I'm very ocd and like everything to be the same exact company, I don't mind buying an oceanic bcd and reg and computer that's not a package, I just feel to having everything the same... You guys will probably say oh you have to break that, but all I need is my BCD reg and computer, the computer doesn't have to be the same, but I really really want the BCD and reg to be the same

Gonna look into these, the reason I want a package is because I'm very ocd and like everything to be the same exact company, I don't mind buying an oceanic bcd and reg and computer that's not a package, I just feel to having everything the same... You guys will probably say oh you have to break that, but all I need is my BCD reg and computer, the computer doesn't have to be the same, but I really really want the BCD and reg to be the same
Look at Zeagle; great regs and really nice BCDs.

the problem is despite your OCD, the simple fact is that there is not one company that produces the "best" in any category. If you want to stay with one company, then the Hunterpac from Dive Rite was designed for Florida spear fishing, though you lose the lead savings of a BP/W, but it is a wicked nice "normal" bc. Cave Country Dive Shop will likely be able to hook you up with a good deal on that matched with the XT regulators. Computer will have to be a different brand though as the Q isn't great

then why not look into the dive rite xt packages cave adventure offers some nice packages nd that would qill your OCD of having same brand reg nd bc

Back
Top Bottom