This girl looks amazing, like an action hero

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My, what big fins she has :D...Great shots Cathrine! I bet those would look great in Black and White too.

Leesa, I just really want you to do a Christmas card. You are not sharing enough photography and I think it would inspire me.

Dr Bill: YAY! lets hear it for plastic surgery! Wish I was back in SoCal having some. more.

Mike, Palau was great, of course. I wanna tell you about it. I will post later. BF glaring at me about Scubaboard. Love him so I better get off and go lift some weights before he dumps me.

catherine96821:
Leesa, I just really want you to do a Christmas card. You are not sharing enough photography and I think it would inspire me.

Dr Bill: YAY! lets hear it for plastic surgery! Wish I was back in SoCal having some. more.

Mike, Palau was great, of course. I wanna tell you about it. I will post later. BF glaring at me about Scubaboard. Love him so I better get off and go lift some weights before he dumps me.

Catherine you're one of those women that somehow manages to look absolutely stunning while wearing a mask with a reg in your mouth!!!! I always love your avatar. :)

pennypue:
somehow manages to look absolutely stunning while wearing a
mask with a reg in your mouth!!!!

ahem.... i've been told i look like George Cluny with a mask and reg in mouth

just, you know... mentioning it

yea, Leesa YOU. You are the best photographer around HERE and how come no pics??EVER. Nobody has to beg me, I put them in people's face whether they want to see them or not. Everybody is probably so sick of my stupid pictures. I just love trying to get better and get so enthusiastic. But you? You are making me BEG. Now, please, woman, it is Christmas. Stop holding out. Lets at least get some thumbnails going. I do not care if you dig out some old stuff, just let me see some, please. Inspire me.

pennypue, Lets just say I have deleted more pictures of myself than most people have ever taken! xxoox

catherine96821:
pennypue, Lets just say I have deleted more pictures of myself than most people have ever taken! xxoox

Well I really hate pics of myself, unless I'm in dive gear, then I don't mind so much. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom