This guy is a total idiot.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not that there needs to be a purpose to all threads but, is your purpose just to slam this guy? There is another guy named Bruce that has his own website for stuff like this.

Hey, he slammed me first. Telling me that I need to get more dives!!! Stinking son of a geologist!

Now you want me to take the fight to another website!! Wahts the web address?

fisherdvm:
Hey, he slammed me first. Telling me that I need to get more dives!!! Stinking son of a geologist!

Now you want me to take the fight to another website!! Wahts the web address?

ATT645581.jpg

Trolling is fun, and relaxing.

Troll, troll, troll, the boat, gently down the stream...

Merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream.

Quote:
Sharks, like other fish and elephant, are for eating, since they might just eat you if they get a chance.

sooooooo, just wondering, exactly how many people are eaten by elephants anually? Is there an Elephant Attack File Agency out there somewhere. And as for eating them, that would be pretty tough, I don't like to waste leftovers and it might be tough to find a Ziplock baggie that big.

Not that there needs to be a purpose to all threads but, is your purpose just to slam this guy? There is another guy named Bruce that has his own website for stuff like this.

As someone who poked a little fun at the "Elephant" comment, I would hope teh poster was not offended. God knows I am quite often an idiot myself and oftern times am trying to talk with foot in mouth.

*SIGH*
Leave my poor sharkies alone before I take a bite out you! :jaws:

Carolyn:sharks:

khacken:
Why does this board have to be so hostile?

halemano:
By comparing dives to posts, it's probable that most need to dive more.:14:

1_T_Submariner:

fisherdvm:

Pay attention troll, if possible;

My first post on this thread was in answer to the post preceding mine (the top two quotes above). I was not slamming anyone, just offering a theory on the hostile nature of many posts.

1_T_Submariner's post is most obviously in regard to the topic of this thread, since he used the name Bruce (op's name also?). For the most part your posts are easily dismissed.

I did slam you after your repeated insensitive remarks about sharks. The Luau comment was very offensive! I offered you links to educate yourself but you could only continue with namecalling. Your ignorance is like a giant flashing neon orange snorkel.

:eyebrow:

:catfight:

halemano:
Pay attention troll, if possible;

My first post on this thread was in answer to the post preceding mine (the top two quotes above). I was not slamming anyone, just offering a theory on the hostile nature of many posts.

1_T_Submariner's post is most obviously in regard to the topic of this thread, since he used the name Bruce (op's name also?). For the most part your posts are easily dismissed.

I did slam you after your repeated insensitive remarks about sharks. The Luau comment was very offensive! I offered you links to educate yourself but you could only continue with namecalling. Your ignorance is like a giant flashing neon orange snorkel.

Me so sorry. I only have a pink snorkel. I will make my pilgrimage to a shark temple as soon as possible. I do love luaus, but I am not familiar with the role of sharks in Hawaiin cultures.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom