This morning in Egypt ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had colleagues who worked for that company, so you can rely on the data :).
Thank you @Ucarkus

Easy to translate the articles. You can see how hard it might be to fine this information.

I can bring it in my carryon empty and fill it in when I am onboard
You have to remove the valve to fly with it. I cover the end with 2" electrical tape doubled back on each end for easy inspection and the valve in a ziplock to keep it as clean as possible, but your unit will not be O2 clean.

You have to remove the valve to fly with it. I cover the end with 2" electrical tape doubled back on each end for easy inspection and the valve in a ziplock to keep it as clean as possible, but your unit will not be O2 clean.

Good idea! Thanks for the tips.

I carry this thing, below, too, Don, from your other good suggestion.

A2223B96-456A-4797-9B1D-13CF8E3493FF.jpeg

AEC955A1-8CC2-4F6F-A0ED-FE724FAD7501.jpeg

I carry this thing, below, too, Don, from your other good suggestion.
I'm just sending one in for a new Sensor, Battery, and Calibration. I have two that I acquired on various sales. I like to keep an active one with me even while I send an old one in. The battery & sensor last for years and for day-to-day use the unit is programmed for self-calibration.

Reactions: Dan
I'm just sending one in for a new Sensor, Battery, and Calibration. I have two that I acquired on various sales. I like to keep an active one with me even while I send an old one in. The battery & sensor last for years and for day-to-day use the unit is programmed for self-calibration.

Did it ever alarm you during your travel?

Back
Top Bottom