Transporting gear pre set up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Haven't seen anyone doing it but wondering is there an issue in transporting in your car with gear set up and ready to go? i.e BC, regs and tank assembled together.
I reassemble my doubles configuration only. I'll even put on my wetsuit at home.

I reassemble my doubles configuration only. I'll even put on my wetsuit at home.
I put the 7 mil farmer john wetsuit on at home, but only for my 3-4 block drive to the closest site in winter only. Too much bother to use the seat belt. I drive back wet with it on and change in the house. Big plastic on the driver's seat. Man it's a process....

Haven't seen anyone doing it but wondering is there an issue in transporting in your car with gear set up and ready to go? i.e BC, regs and tank assembled together.

If you do travel with your gear already assembled, be careful to pack things so that there is little chance of pinching and holing your BCD!

rx7diver

Back
Top Bottom