Travel Warning for MX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fentanyl is the killer in Toronto and Vancouver, Canada. I'm actually not sure if it's the drug of choice or it's just mixed in with everything people get on the streets nowadays. Kinda stupid since the dealers are killing off their customer base.
No argument there, but I don't think you can get an Rx for fentanyl.

Are you sure about that? I don't think so. I think oxycontin is the main Rx opioid of abuse here.
I don't argue the point. Scubadada put fentanyl and heroin up as the driver for South American drug traffickers. My point was that fentanyl is the ingredient of legally available prescription drugs.

I don't argue the point. Scubadada put fentanyl and heroin up as the driver for South American drug traffickers. My point was that fentanyl is the ingredient of legally available prescription drugs.
Heroin is the main driver, US is the consumer, drugs heroin is cut with, contributes to the lethality

And I don't think it is.

Never mind; I stand corrected.

Details are not that important, heroin trafficking through Mexico is the proximate cause of much of the violence we are all reading about

Until US citizens quit dumping billions into the coffers of the drug gangs the Mexican government does not stand a chance of clearing it up.

That would happen if the US followed countries like Portugal in their "war on drugs".

I'll hold my tongue to some extent.
My home town, Country/geographical area/Chicago has a huge problem with gun violence, yet has some of the strongest gun laws in the country... My Wife works in a shop that sells firearms. The problem is NOT the people who follow the rules.
50 years of the same political system. Disgraceful. I feel safer on Cozumel (Here now).
Put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!

Back
Top Bottom