Trimix Analyzer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a TekCheck that I got from TDL. I've had mine for quite a while and I'm not sure if it's still available though.

I have an Analox ATA trimix analyzer, that I got a couple months ago. Reasonably priced for a trimix analyzer. Seems to work quite well.

I also have an Analox ATA and have been using it on our charter boat for 5 years. I've replaced
1 O2 sensor and 1 battery on year 4. It has been very reliable.

I have both a TDL TekCheck and Analox (DiveRite) Trimix Analyzer. The Tek Check has been a solid performer for the past three years; only just now replaced the oxygen sensor. TDL doesn't appear to be offering it for sale anymore.

Had reliability problems with the Analox unit (which is why I bought the TDL TekCheck unit above), especially in high humidity environments --it would display non steady/"racing" readings. Had it for five years and finally sent it out for repair & sensor replacement last week.

Lastly, I've had "TSA Issues" with both units in my checked-in luggage: I believe security personnel have actually unscrewed the faceplate of the TDL unit to inspect the electronics, sensors & mechanisms underneath.

Lastly, I've had "TSA Issues" with both units in my checked-in luggage: I believe security personnel have actually unscrewed the faceplate of the TDL unit to inspect the electronics, sensors & mechanisms underneath.

That's why those types of things always go in the carry-on. NOOOOOO disassemble NUMBER FIVE!!!

One of my primary tech buddies purchased a DiveSoft He analyzer. The flow adapter that comes with it (a little cup that goes inside the DIN fitting) is a POS, after getting the flow restrictor accessory it has been spectacular.

If I was picking one up now, this would be my first choice, and I've used the Analox quite a bit on the Tala.

All the best, james

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom