Troll king/queen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PaulB

Contributor
Reaction score
I've just recently read up on what a "troll" was and wanted to know who everyone thought was the king and queen troll of Scuba Board? Jep so far seems like the winner to me...but I'm still new so I have to read up on more threads to properly cast my vote.

Paul

O-Ring has the subtleness to really get things going... when you can't tell if they are serious or joking, that's the sign of a good troll.

However I'm not gonna vote for him cause he wins all the contests here and I'm holding a jealous grudge!

My vote goes to Jep.

Not so long ago I thought I was gonna fly to the States and KILL HIM !! :eek:ut:

As legend has it, the King Troll lives under the bridge. In this case the Mackinac Bridge.

I would like to think it would be me.

Remember the one about Spare Air. How do all of you self-righteous DIR people wear your Spare Air bottles?

Spectre once bubbled...
O-Ring has the subtleness to really get things going... when you can't tell if they are serious or joking, that's the sign of a good troll.

Eric is NOT a troll. There's a very distinct difference between what he does and trolling. His stuff is fun for all of us, troll stuff is only fun for the troll.

WW

I think you may have meant Lawman - definitely a troll.

King of the trolls would have to be Jep and maybe Lawman Heir Apparent!

jpmorrison - you don't even come close yet! Wouldn't even of thought of you, but then I avoid most posts with Spare Air or DIR in them - add the 2 together and I defintiely stay far away....

As for Queen not quite sure - CAT's doing pretty well but probably in the same vain that WW holds O-Ring

Jonathan

I vote O-ring

Jep is just mean sometimes, whereas O-ring is usually pretty funny (even when it's directed towards me) :D =-) :D

Lawman hands down. His mischievious wit unmatchable on the board:mean:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom