TRUK and YAP in March

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Was able to see your pics from your webpage. Great stuff. Good shots.

That was hysterical, a shot of a rusting hulk of metal and the caption: "with recompression chambers like this, you want to plan your dives carefully" That was sooooooooooooooooooooo funny

pilot fish:
Was able to see your pics from your webpage. Great stuff. Good shots.

That was hysterical, a shot of a rusting hulk of metal and the caption: "with recompression chambers like this, you want to plan your dives carefully" That was sooooooooooooooooooooo funny

Glad you enjoyed them! Can't wait to see the ones you bring back:popcorn:

chickdiver:
Glad you enjoyed them! Can't wait to see the ones you bring back:popcorn:

Trust me, you'll advice me to sell my camera:rofl3:

What was your deepest dive there and what was your longest ?Any must do dives?

Talked to the Travel Agent yesterday becuase I was thinking of adding a stop in Palau for a few days on my way back to the USA from Yap. I was told the airfare would be $930. Huh? You could throw a stone from Yap to Palau. I would have to fly from Yap to Guam and then Guam to Palau? I can't get over to Palau without first going to Guam?

Has anyone had experience with this Yap- Palau thing? Thanks

yes, prices suck

welcome to Monopoly ville...

there is a direct Yap to Palau on wednesday mornings only...
Other flights out of Yap (3 of them) all come from Palau and then onward to Guam

Mike Veitch:
yes, prices suck

welcome to Monopoly ville...

there is a direct Yap to Palau on wednesday mornings only...
Other flights out of Yap (3 of them) all come from Palau and then onward to Guam

That is great news, Mike. Thank you. Trying to rememebr my schedule but I might be able to make that Wednesday morning flight out of Yap to Palau. Do you have any idea of the cost?

The cost is as you mentioned i believe. Continental is the airline servicing Yap, that is their schedule i mentioned in the previous post.

Have a look at Continental.com for a better idea by simply punching in the locations

Back
Top Bottom