Tulum Dive shop recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jackie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am also going to post it on the Mexico forum, but I know and trust you all! I am going to Tulum for a week next month and want to do the easier cenotes and a reef dive or two.
The information on the websites is sort of sparse.
I will not be bringing gear so that is an added concern
thanks!

I am also going to post it on the Mexico forum, but I know and trust you all! I am going to Tulum for a week next month and want to do the easier cenotes and a reef dive or two.
The information on the websites is sort of sparse.
I will not be bringing gear so that is an added concern
thanks!

ProDive Mexico

I haven't used them but know they have a shop in Puerto Aventuras.

http://www.prodivemex.com/

Here is a recent trip report mentioning ProDive Mexico from their Cozumel Allegro shop.

I've seen good things written about them but others might know first hand.

Here is the thread link (as of now it is on page #2 of the Cozumel Forum) under this title..

Cozumel Trip report 11/29-12/3 (link below)

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/cozumel/404590-cozumel-trip-report-11-29-12-3-a.html

Aquanauts, mauricio is an excellent guide and instructir. He has been employed at the same shop through 3 owners.

I don't know if Cave Heaven can arrange any boat/reef dives, but I would imagine they could refer you to a good shop that would. They are very nice folks for the cenote tours. I like Ela a lot; she's small and very high energy, and she loves the caves.

Were you staying at Dreams? I'll be there for my wedding week. I'm thinking of using them. Kind of take a lot of the work out of getting dives in, since they are on property.

I agree with DiverKen374. Maya Diving is great. Gear and staff are topnotch. They will get you out to the reef or into any of the cenotes around Tulum.

+ 1 for cave heaven!

Back
Top Bottom