Ugly Yellow Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have gotten comfortable with my used, ugly yellow pros and thought I would upgrade to nice black pair. That is until my last dive trip to Desecheo Island in Puerto Rico. Both of my dive partners said they liked my yellow fins because I was real easy to pick out in the crowd. Looks like my up grade will be just a pair of bungie straps. And on the subject of straps. ALL of the pictures that were taken of me on this trip shows at least one of my straps not fastened around my heel. I never once felt like my fin\s were going to slip off. I am a true convert. I might just buy a second pair of black fins just because.

I have a pair of yellow Pros I use with my wetsuit, unfortunately I don't get to use them much so they are still the vibrant yellow. I have had comments like "Are batteries included?", "you could see those from space" and the "do those work?". You might as well stick with yellow, easier to see in the crowd.

U/O

yup, check them out

DSC_0002_0015_edited-1.jpg

Out of all the Force Fins I own, my black Force Fin Flying Force fins (No:22 from Bob's original batch of 50 fins) get the most attention, followed by my 'Baby Blue' (ask Bob...) Excellerators... Gotta love the Flying Force...

Mark

sparkel%20force_sb.jpg

Bob has been hanging over my shoulder and chomping at the bits asking me to post this photo of Daryl HannahDaryl Hannah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
new fins. She has uses Force Fin Tan Deltas tandelta_product when she dives and she recently made a special order for ones Red Tan Deltas with Sparkles. Here they are in all of their Glory. You can also become apart of the Sparkle Clan - it is only a phone call away.

Now if you can get a picture of Daryl Hannah wearing them on a warm water dive...I would be really impressed. If you need a photographer let me know.:wink:

U/O

Wow, those Daryl Hannah fins are hot. The lime green jobs are pretty cool too. With my drysuit with attached boots, I have to wear these hideous Aeris POS black fins since I can't get my feet into much else.
So when Bill Gates goes diving with me, what's he gonna get?

ORGE, We will be posting some photo's soon. Tom your on the test team, I just started the tooling on the xxxl Flying Force, want to go flying?. The foot pocket is big, very big. Working slowly on the UDT fin, fixing that foot pocket.
thanks for sending back the other blades..I sure feel good making my fins here in the good old USA.

Last edited:
sparkel%20force_sb.jpg

Bob has been hanging over my shoulder and chomping at the bits asking me to post this photo of Daryl HannahDaryl Hannah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
new fins. She has uses Force Fin Tan Deltas tandelta_product when she dives and she recently made a special order for ones Red Tan Deltas with Sparkles. Here they are in all of their Glory. You can also become apart of the Sparkle Clan - it is only a phone call away.

betty boop fin?
hello kitty fin?
joint venture with warner bros??
business idea: daffy duck fin, donald duck fin to capture the kid's market!
think out of the original force fin.
just my 2 cent thought

I think you should post a set of those Flying Force in a XXL up to me. Let me put a pounding on them.

Or you can send Daryl with them.

Thanks
U/O

How's the work going on the XXL Flying Force, Bob?

Was actually able to use my XL Flying Forces in Ireland as I had a Poseidon Flexisuit on loan, and it has soft booties. As I was just boat diving, I just wore the Flying Force over them, instead of wearing rock boots first. Worked a treat.

However, my own drysuit has built-in boots, so that's why I use the XXL Force Fin Pros with 'em, but keen to give that XXL Flying Force a try. Reckon you will be on to a winner with that fin, mate as I said in my earlier post, out of all the Force Fins I have, those as the ones that everyone lusts over.

My Baby Blue Excellerators still get some funny looks though! And how many fins can say they crossed the English Channel (alright, it was a relay, so they didn't do the whole distance, but they still powered me the five or so miles that I did on my legs!)

Mark

Back
Top Bottom