Ugly Yellow Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MARK EVANS, my dear brother, the xxl flying Force is in production making a cool pair for Tester 1 Avi, your next, what Tan Delta color do you want? Best Bob

For Avi- there is only one color PINK WITH SPARKLES, not far from the Daryl Hannah ones, but you have to make them a little more PINK.

MARK EVANS, my dear brother, the xxl flying Force is in production making a cool pair for Tester 1 Avi, your next, what Tan Delta color do you want? Best Bob

Glad to hear you have managed to get past the tooling stage, I know how much work goes into each and everyone of them, fella!

Think I mentioned a fave colour to Blair when you first said you were doing them in Tan Delta that cool Smoke Grey colour that you did for the Navy SEALs.

Can't wait to see 'um!

Mark

Guess I will stand in the "cue" and see if I get in the club...I hope I am cool enough!!:cool2:

UNDERWATER Ogre, your in the club, it's just that Mark Evans and I shared the brotherhood of our last name and we have been friends for over 20 years now. You should go visit my good friend Dr. Phil Nuytten and ask to test his personal SD-1 Military fin, perfect for Vancouver. Pick up a copy of his great diving publication Diver Magazine. If you like the fin and purchase a pair I will give you a one year subscription to DIVER Magazine, thanks for your support. Best Bob

Bob,
Purple with Sparkles please. If you can't make that then anyone will do.
Tester#1

UNCLEAVI, the first, the first, xxl purple with sparkles Flying Force is being made for you Tester 1. May be done Monday. Bob

Bob,
all praise to you and the rest my friends at 715 Kimball!
I am sure to get many looks at the next warm water trip. They will bow their heads and wish they had a pair of fins as cool as I have. You should put a picture of them when they are ready.
Love
Tester# 1

I had a great time using my Flying Force in the u/w hockey league the other day. someone said something about them, then only minutes later, I dropped the first goal of the game in, then the second... first time playing the game, it was fun, now I just need to get in better shape to keep up with them for the entire game.

UNDERWATER Ogre, your in the club, it's just that Mark Evans and I shared the brotherhood of our last name and we have been friends for over 20 years now. You should go visit my good friend Dr. Phil Nuytten and ask to test his personal SD-1 Military fin, perfect for Vancouver. Pick up a copy of his great diving publication Diver Magazine. If you like the fin and purchase a pair I will give you a one year subscription to DIVER Magazine, thanks for your support. Best Bob

Ok, I have down loaded the name change paper work...I think Darth Evans would be a good name. Being I have gone to the Darkside this should be easy. Also I can wait a few decades until you realize I am GREAT!!:cool2:
I haven't met Dr.Phil yet, don't know if he has time enough in his busy world for a mere mortal like me. I may have to drop him an email and see what happens. I did get to tour one of his Deep Workers on a work site...the man is a genius.

Thanks for the offer on the Diver mag...but as we say here...."already done"

Take care
U/O

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom