Underwater Games and things to pass the time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rsilva708

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
As I prepare for my world record attempt for the longest scuba dive I am an also trying to figure out games, and things to help pass the time. With the thousands of people her I figured why not see what kind of ideas you guys had. I already have a setup for music to be played underwater, and will have a checkerboard, does anyone else have any ideas,

TIA
Robert

I'v was told that VR3 dive computers have digital games & E-books you can load in. As it's for charity, maybe you can get a loaner from somewhere.

I'v no experience with these myself so sorry if the 2nd hand info is incorrect.

Check out this thread for some ideas. We have a great time with underwater UNO aka ScubUNO.
Ber :lilbunny:

Check out this thread for some ideas. We have a great time with underwater UNO aka ScubUNO.
Ber :lilbunny:

Thanks for the post. it was a good ready and had some good ideas.

wow....world's record for longest scuba dive, huh? How long are you gonna have to stay underwater?

I see that the attempt is occurring at Haigh Quarry. Just take a spear gun and shoot the bluegill. There are enough bluegills to exceed 120 hours.

wow....world's record for longest scuba dive, huh? How long are you gonna have to stay underwater?

The current record is 120 hours so I have to go beyond that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom