Underwater Games and things to pass the time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ha! Just found this thread and I was going to post pretty much the same ?'s

So, how does this work?

Do they need support volunteers?
Are you saying you're a n00b?

Are you saying you're a n00b?

Ahhh many days that is exactly how I feel. But, maybe it is more like skilless?? Lack of skills? See, I am even illiterate.

I'll have to wait and chat with rsilva708 at OWU to see if being on the support team is something I am capable of.

Ahhh many days that is exactly how I feel. But, maybe it is more like skilless?? Lack of skills? See, I am even illiterate.

I'll have to wait and chat with rsilva708 at OWU to see if being on the support team is something I am capable of.

Anyone is welcome to be on the support team. The more the better.

Anyone is welcome to be on the support team. The more the better.

Sweet. I'll check your link and hook it up.

just beware: SHE HAS A PINK HARNESS :dork2:

What I lack in appropriate gear, I make up for in attitude. :blinking:

Last edited:
I don't know how much you (or others) are investing in this, but...

Underwater Monopoly

If someone makes a well made board, the Haigh's might like to leave it in the quarry as another attraction.

Once you got the metal dice, other games open up like Yahtzee or Three Man (ok that one might be a bad idea). You could draw out the score cards on the backs of some dive slates.

Does anyone make underwater playing cards? That would open up a host of card games as long as the support divers know how to play.

Playing catch with the Toypedo.

I don't know how much you (or others) are investing in this, but...

Underwater Monopoly

If someone makes a well made board, the Haigh's might like to leave it in the quarry as another attraction.

Once you got the metal dice, other games open up like Yahtzee or Three Man (ok that one might be a bad idea). You could draw out the score cards on the backs of some dive slates.

Does anyone make underwater playing cards? That would open up a host of card games as long as the support divers know how to play.

Playing catch with the Toypedo.

I found some metal dice on Amazon. I'll have to order a set and see how they roll underwater.

I got some plastic poker cards this morning. Well at least it looks like I will have a few games to ply during the event.

Back
Top Bottom