Underwater Games and things to pass the time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When I saw the title, I thought of underwater hockey., but it's not relevant..
underwater, it doesn't use scuba gears. Anyway, it's exhausting for prolong period.

Scrabble...sudoku...poker..? Read a book.. watch movie..

Where will you do this, in a dive site or swimming pool?

If in natural site, you can do this:

- Underwater photography? that always take a lot of time, try hundreds of different angles.

- Make a map of the place. Detailed. Take your time.

Scrabble...sudoku...poker..? Read a book.. watch movie..

Where will you do this, in a dive site or swimming pool?

Scrabble is a good idea, I like the game. I'll have to take some of the letters and and see if they sink. I suspect they will float so I will have to figure a way to weight them down.

As far as books, I have a sponsor providing an underwater audio system so I plan to have a few audio books to listen to.

This is being done at Haigh Quarry in Kankakee, IL

Freak the support crew out by playing charades without telling them first :wink:

I would think that any game you like to play now might be a good one (though board games might now hold up so well)

Scrabble is a good idea, I like the game. I'll have to take some of the letters and and see if they sink. I suspect they will float so I will have to figure a way to weight them down.
Glue washers to the bottoms.
Ber :lilbunny:

Glue washers to the bottoms.
Ber :lilbunny:

That's what I was thinking. That is what I plan to do with a Connect Four game.

Perhaps magnetic boards are the answer? They're usually cheap, so who cares if they rust afterwards.

You can get magnetic scrabble, chess, checkers. Plastic playing cards for poker and solitaire etc..

Magnetic Board Game Manufacturers & Suppliers

Perhaps magnetic boards are the answer? They're usually cheap, so who cares if they rust afterwards.

You can get magnetic scrabble, chess, checkers. Plastic playing cards for poker and solitaire etc..

Magnetic Board Game Manufacturers & Suppliers

I'll have to look into the magnetic games. Most of the ones I've seen have small pieces, I'll have to see if I can handle them with dry gloves.

I'll have to look into the magnetic games. Most of the ones I've seen have small pieces, I'll have to see if I can handle them with dry gloves.

Doesn't really matter how long it takes you to pick up a piece. :)

The longer: the better. ? I guess!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom