Upgrading Equipment To Scubapro - Need Advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually Jets have been replaced by Deep Six.

Dang, I have a pair of Jets with springs for sale :-(

If you think that SB "cuts" into LDS margins, you're delusional. Leisure Pro cuts into LDS margins. SB is a nice distraction but no "cutting into LDS margins".

I work in a LDS part time. I never hear anything about SB but mucho mucho about LP.

If you think that Tobin is not making huge margins too, feel free to contact me too.

How does Leisure Pro cut into a dive shops margins? Since they have become an authorized Scuba Pro dealer their prices are the same as any other online retailer. Even their Aqualung prices are at MAP. I miss the good old days of their price undercutting.

How does Leisure Pro cut into a dive shops margins? Since they have become an authorized Scuba Pro dealer their prices are the same as any other online retailer. Even their Aqualung prices are at MAP. I miss the good old days of their price undercutting.

Ha ha! Prices on web seemingly match. But when you call them and talk tachlis (look it up), that’s when things get interesting!

Ha ha! Prices on web seemingly match. But when you call them and talk tachlis (look it up), that’s when things get interesting!

I did once over email and they told me they don't deal but it was for a used item. I will need to try that if I need something.

Back
Top Bottom