Venice conditions - please, no off topic posts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went on Wed 10-8. via kayak. Boneyard straight out from Alhambra had 10-15 vis. with light silt covering bottom. Closer to shore about 1/3-1/2 mile out had vis about 3-5' at 28ft depth with fairly heavy silt layer on the bottom. Hard to see any teeth lg or small and easily stirred up. Found one 6" mommoth tooth at boneyard and one 4.25" perfect meg closer to shore.

A little windy early but divable. Slowing down around 12:00. Wind from ENE. 5 to 8 knots seas should be flat most the day. No surf to speak of. Water temp around 80.
VIS ??????
I was there Wen. and the vis was around 10 ft.
I'm going down.

Dove S. Brohard today..water temp 81, Viz ~ 5 ft near shore, 8-10 in 20 fsw. wind E @ 10-15, light chop. Wind picked up in the PM.

Dove Alahambra today from 10:30 to 3:00. Water temp 82
Vis at 17'-19' was 5'-10'. Near blocks. Almost ran into a cobia.
Vis at 20'-21' was 0'-5'. Bottom covered with silt layer.
Vis at 21'-23' was 10'-15' until I reached a 6' ledge that rose from 23' to 17'.

Not much luck. Two megs, 2" and 4" in bad condition. The 4" meg is actually broken in half vertically.

Well since we are doing show and tell! You did the tell part now lets see the show!!!!!!!
Looking forward to seeing your teeth, broken or not love to see shark teeth. I never get enough of seeing what others are finding. ~~~Babe~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom