Venice conditions - please, no off topic posts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol tisk tisk babe, teasing the boys like that. I havent found enuff to make posting interesting lol. I m thinking maybe sneaking out this weekend if anyone is around. I dont know if I ll be feeling good enuff to dive or sane enuff to hang with the cubs band trip. Either way its definitely a tylenol run. My dive buddy is busy so if anyone is thinking of going and im free, mind a tag along?

Lol tisk tisk babe, teasing the boys like that. I havent found enuff to make posting interesting lol. I m thinking maybe sneaking out this weekend if anyone is around. I dont know if I ll be feeling good enuff to dive or sane enuff to hang with the cubs band trip. Either way its definitely a tylenol run. My dive buddy is busy so if anyone is thinking of going and im free, mind a tag along?
Well the keep telling me they finding stuff, so me being the fossil babe , I like to see. I learn from them as much as they learn from me. I have been changing my avatar everyweek so they will get an idea of what things I have found in the past.

See what I have found?
I would love to see what you have been finding. It wont be long before I will have to retire from the gulf diving, and go to river diving. Time is getting very short for me. Please share your finds when you have time. ~~~Babe~~~

Well the keep telling me they finding stuff, so me being the fossil babe , I like to see. I learn from them as much as they learn from me. I have been changing my avatar everyweek so they will get an idea of what things I have found in the past.

Whoa, that's a nice one on that avatar!

Retire? why is that? Why leave the open water of fun, so you can swim in the off washing of someones enima?

I would love to see what you have been finding. It wont be long before I will have to retire from the gulf diving, and go to river diving. Time is getting very short for me. Please share your finds when you have time. ~~~Babe~~~

Now why would you have to retire from gulf diving??

New adventures in the Rivers and creeks. Water drops and the vis is way better, more fossils are found there. Love the gators and snakes,birds just as much as the turtles and sea horses. The rivers and creeks is where I feel at most at home. Not to mention I can go places others can only dream about. Dive the summers in the gulf and winters in the rivers. Have done this for years. ~~~Babe~~~

Well that sounds very cool and very interesting!!

Went Oct 16th/ Kayak diving just noth of pier. 3/4 miles out vis was 10-15 ', at 1/2 mile out it varied from 10-5 down to 3-5 depending on bottom composition. (reef, rubble or deep silt).

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom