Vortex revisited

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nothing fishy, but I did eat Sushi in Gainesville last night!
I am Robert McClellan, a writer and producer, and VP at Heinerth Productions, Inc. Jill Heinerth, my partner, boss, and lovely wife, is well known to the cave diving and underwater film community. We have worked on a number of documentaries and Hollywood productions in various capacities. This is my project, and the separate email addresses are to keep my personal email from loading up with queries. Sorry for any confusion - no misdirection intended. My phone number is 386-four 5 four -449 seven.

Reactions: Jax
Maybe it was the Sushi then. Thanks for the clarification.

Thanks for the kind words, NetDoc. Can't scoop ScubaBoard! Indeed, I am producing a doc film about the strange disappearance of Ben McDaniel at Vortex Spring. In the interest of discretion and security, I quietly hired some world class side mount cave divers to take custom made cinema lights and hi def cameras into the cave.
I am interested in speaking with ScubaBoard members who were involved with, or simply have strong opinions about the incident. Please contact here via PM or email: 57writer(at)gmail(dot) com

In the interest of telling of "all the possibilities", does your documentary include other scenarios such as "He's not in the cave?"

Or are you focused completely on him being in the cave as the only possibility?

Also,, how is the documentary to be released? (network TV? news special? DVD? media stream?)

In the interest of telling of "all the possibilities", does your documentary include other scenarios such as "He's not in the cave?"

Or are you focused completely on him being in the cave as the only possibility

Also,, how is the documentary to be released? (network TV? news special? DVD? media stream?)

We'd have to turn in our "top secret film maker decoder rings" if we revealed the final act before the film is released.

This project is headed to film festivals and will be pitched for distribution in all media formats.

We still have time to include a few "ScubaBoarders" interviews. If you have strong opinions or theories about this case, contact me.
Thanks,
Robert McClellan
386-FOUR-5-FOUR 4497

Last edited:
If you have strong opinions.......

Here? On ScubaBoard? :spit:

I hope you have a fresh voicemail tape in place :rofl3:. Seriously though, please be sure to let us know how we can see the product of your work.

Here? On ScubaBoard? :spit:

I hope you have a fresh voicemail tape in place :rofl3:. Seriously though, please be sure to let us know how we can see the product of your work.

We will discuss with NetDoc a special ScubaBoard preview screening when the film is complete. (2012)

Depending on the release date, airing it at Vortex Springs during Spring Fest or Vortoberfest would be kinda cool.

Depending on the release date, airing it at Vortex Springs during Spring Fest or Vortoberfest would be kinda cool.

Remember there are people interested that don't live in Florida - I'd like to take a look too.

Maybe a SB member area to watch online somewhere?

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom