Want to buy new fins... Need opinions please...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does anyone have the Cressi Frog Fins? I went to my LDS and just from talking with them and telling them what type of diving I do... (for the most part) They pretty much sold me on the Cressi Frog's.... They will have them in my size next week.... I am hoping to try them out but... not many options here as to where I try them, other than their pool. I am not sure if they would allow me to take them to a local quarry to try or not... But.... I really don't see much of a difference between a pool and a quarry anyway....
Other than... I can actually see more underwater in a pool....
:eek:ut:

Out of a choice of force fins quattro's or a jet clone. I prefer to use the jet clone. The jets were also by far the cheapest.

Agree with Walter. SP Jetfins are the way to go. Easier to pack into bags as they are a little shorter and there is no worry of the buckles dislosge from the fins. Also you can be sure that the fins will be fit just right everytime you put on since you do not need to adjust the strap.

michael

Don't listen to anyone bashing the Force Fins, they're just jealous when a guy with Force Fins swims past them with half the effort. And then climbs up the ladder and walks across the deck WITH his fins on...

The streets will flow with the blood of the non believers.....

One thing, if you buy/try a pair of force fins, make sure you get someone to show you the proper way to kick in them. Its a different style of kick than normal fins or swimming w/o fins. If you try kicking like that with force fins on, then you won't see the power advantage.

Use the Force........Fins:emperor:

I love my Force Fin Pro with bungee straps.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom