Warped Dive World Evolution - BP/W Subgroup Mindset

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I only occasionally pop onto SB - since I mountain bike more than I dive I spend a lot more time on MTBR.com. Funny thing is - you get the exact same types of postings and responses on the forums over there. A majority of the people are reasonable and helpful and eager to share and learn. And then you have a few people who have hardened positions and despite their protests to the contrary, start threads or make posts that are not about discussing a view point but starting an argument. In the mountain biking world a good corollary would be the debate between running 26" wheels and 29" wheels. A post titled: "Warped Mountain Bike World Evolution - 29er Subgroup Mindset" would fit right in.

I have been diving the same vest bc for 20 years now and decided it is time to replace my trusted friend and stumbled across this thread while doing research. I would like to say thank you to all of those who have shared, there is a wealth of information here that I found immensely useful. I was already leaning in the BP/W direction and what I have read has certainly done nothing but confirm much of my other research.

I think Haleamano has turned more divers to BP/W than Tobin.

There's a theory! Is Haleamano actually a sock puppet of Tobin? After all, has anyone ever seen them together?

Coincidence? I think not!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can testify that they are different people -- very different people.

There's a theory! Is Haleamano actually a sock puppet of Tobin? After all, has anyone ever seen them together?

Coincidence? I think not!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As Lynne said: no chance.

Halemano is clearly a sockpuppet of Jarrod Jablonski.

As Lynne said: no chance.

Halemano is clearly a sockpuppet of Jarrod Jablonski.
No way....George could pull this off, but Jarrod is way to nice a guy to be able to even fake sounding like the the H..... hmnn H for Halcyon, H for Halemano.....:cool2:

No way....George could pull this off, but Jarrod is way to nice a guy to be able to even fake sounding like the the H..... hmnn H for Halcyon, H for Halemano.....:cool2:

Haha, and then there's the color palette...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303333553.944339.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303333553.944339.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 48
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303333938.135643.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303333938.135643.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 57
Actually the warped dive evolutuion has more to do with his poodle jackets than BP/W.
Diving started with something closer to a BP/W then got warped when it went the direction of the poodle jacket.
Now at least with the rediscovery of the greatness of the BP/W it's finally getting back to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom