Website mascot ideas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

....to Ken, and he is going to try and put it all together for me. I'm sure that he'll post what he comes up with as soon as he gets it all together.

I'm sure that we're on the right track, and I would like to see several 'possibles' that we can all vote on, for our club 'colors'.

I'd like to have a banner made up by my local sign shop, to post on the trailer for our 17 April get together at Gilboa with the logo and Great Lakes Wrecking Crew, so you guys all know where to find the beer after the dives!!!

frankenmuth_tom:
I'd like to have a banner made up by my local sign shop, to post on the trailer for our 17 April get together at Gilboa with the logo and Great Lakes Wrecking Crew, so you guys all know where to find the beer after the dives!!!
why would we wait until after? Are you telling me you don't have one of those beed dispensing underwater helmets?

...and the beer that I drink is too darn good to be deluted with Quarry water....

I think that the verbage under our new 'logo' should say, "Life is too short to drink cheap beer."

Yeah...lose the freshwater wreck diving line and insert that. It certainly would be unique

frankenmuth_tom:
...and the beer that I drink is too darn good to be deluted with Quarry water....

I think that the verbage under our new 'logo' should say, "Life is too short to drink cheap beer."

Make that the "alternate version" for the beer drinkers and I like it! We have to respect that some people will like a "cleaner" version. Not all divers drink much but water and I don't see the need for them to feel excluded.

I will not have my beer diluted by Quarry water either.

Also, once we get this finalized, we can our website started and multiple tee-shirts made up.

I have our first alcoholic shirt....

Narcosis...it's what wreck divers drink when they're not drinking beer.

frankenmuth_tom:
hijack...
I always thought the quote was "Life is too short to date cheap men."
/hijack

OK, folks, I've been messing around with the stuff Frankenmuth Tom sent me, and this is what I came up with. I really don't know what I'm doing, either, so all suggestions are welcome.

MgicTwnger:
OK, folks, I've been messing around with the stuff Frankenmuth Tom sent me, and this is what I came up with. I really don't know what I'm doing, either, so all suggestions are welcome.

Nice. Very nice.

MgicTwnger:

Most of my state and a favorite lake are mostly covered up. :(

Just kidding - great work. Perhaps the proportions could be worked on.

Paula

Back
Top Bottom