Website mascot ideas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba_jenny:
hijack...
I always thought the quote was "Life is too short to date cheap men."
/hijack

Jenny,

Great hijack! Life is definitely too short to date cheap men. Or men tha water their beer down with quarry water!

hmmmm... but how many diving men have much money left over after buying their gear?

Paula

diver_paula:
Jenny,

Great hijack! Life is definitely too short to date cheap men. Or men tha water their beer down with quarry water!

hmmmm... but how many diving men have much money left over after buying their gear?

Paula

.... paying for the charters and trips to dive the wrecks? LOL

This man doesn't water his beer down. That has been established. And cheap is such a relative term. :wink:

Seriously, I like the current design that we are looking at. Like Paula said, perhaps we could reduce the porthole portion a tad, but the overall design is looking much better.

diver_paula:
Jenny,

Paula
hijack
I wish you would of said "but how many diving men have much money left over after buying her gear?"
:rofl:
/hijack

Ken, Frankenmuth, everyone, the logo looks good!

:beer: Narcosis...it's what wreck divers drink when they're not drinking beer. :beer: I like it Big T!

I'm going to take another stab at it as well, as soon as my wife (who builds web sites for a living) has time to sit down with me and help me with the graphics program. We may see a couple variations on this theme before all is said and done.

Between myself and Frankenmuth Tom, we'll come up with something. Comments/suggestions are welcome.

Well, hats off to my wife, who fools with this stuff all the time! I got her to sit down and put together the pieces of the logo, and what we came up with is attached. Let me know what your feelings are.

We also have one with an 'alternate saying' that says "Life is too short to drink CHEAP BEER".

frankenmuth_tom:
Well, hats off to my wife, who fools with this stuff all the time! I got her to sit down and put together the pieces of the logo, and what we came up with is attached. Let me know what your feelings are.

We also have one with an 'alternate saying' that says "Life is too short to drink CHEAP BEER".

I really like having the Great Lakes silhouette inside the porthole with the Great Lake Wrecking Crew circling it. Putting the dive flag and the foundering ships on top of the silhouette make it seem a little busy to my untrained eye, however.

The idea of a variable tag line, i.e., "Life is too short..." or "Greatest Freshwater Diving...:, or "Your Message Here" is fun, too.

I like Tom's wife's logo better than mine, but have to go along with reefraffs comments. It does look a little cluttered. Great work!

I like the one by Tom's wife better also. Whether it has a wreck in each lake or not does not matter to me.

Great Job!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom