http://www.diveheart.org/

Well Wishes for Kimber (TekDiveGirl)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jeez- I have known Kimber since way before she lost Mickey (AirHog). I talked to them the night before he died. Popeye- if you're out there, do what you can on behalf of the all of us.

Our thoughts.

All we can do is sit, wait and pray. She is in higher hands!

We're all pullin' for you, TDG! Hang in there!

Please respect Kimber and her family- just drop the subject until SHE can get back on here and IF she chooses to talk about it, then she will.
Yes there is a "gag order" given by the family~ which should clearly indicate that they don't want people speculating, guessing, or gossiping about the incident.
When she does get back online, do not swamp her with IMs or emails- I'm sure she will need some time to recover emotionally from the trauma she experienced.. Just talk to her normally and IF she chooses to talk about it, then so be it. Don't push her to relive what happened.

Please don't try to call the hospital, or her cell phone... or anything of the sort. This is a delicate situation and just know that she is in good hands and has the best of care right now. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers... that's the best thing you can do for her.

Thanks guys...
Missy

I don't think anything has been posted here out of anything but concern for TCD.

MissyP:
Please respect Kimber and her family- just drop the subject until SHE can get back on here and IF she chooses to talk about it, then she will.
Yes there is a "gag order" given by the family~ which should clearly indicate that they don't want people speculating, guessing, or gossiping about the incident.
When she does get back online, do not swamp her with IMs or emails- I'm sure she will need some time to recover emotionally from the trauma she experienced.. Just talk to her normally and IF she chooses to talk about it, then so be it. Don't push her to relive what happened.

Please don't try to call the hospital, or her cell phone... or anything of the sort. This is a delicate situation and just know that she is in good hands and has the best of care right now. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers... that's the best thing you can do for her.

Thanks guys...
Missy

Missy-
I think we are all just worried about her, and want to hear from somebody that she is going to be alright.

The original post that she was still unconcious and a more recent post that it was a medically induced coma- has us all VERY worried about her.

Kimber has a lot of friends here on Scubaboard. After she lost Airhog you could see the outpouring of love and respect from the members here. We're all hoping she is not seriously hurt and will be back here soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom