West Virginia Divers!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Melody McElroy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am excited to let everyone in North Central West Virginia know that I am opening a new dive shop in Westover on March 1st, 2014!! It is called My Dive Shop. I will be having classes, equipment and air fills!!:)

Where will your classes be diving? Any chance of getting Mt Storm reopened?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

Absolutely! Mt Storm is only closed to shore dives. As long as people behave while there, hopefully we can continue to use it.

Welcome to SB from Eastern Ohio (right across the river from Wheeling) and good luck with the new shop.

My Dive Shop is up and running. We are located in Westover, WV. It is really called "My Dive Shop"! Our phone number is 304-241-4142. Our hours are 6 days a week from 11-7 and by appointment on Wed. If you need us there earlier or later, just give us a call and we will meet you there.

What brand of wetsuits do you guys carry/stock? I'm gonna be in the market for one soon and there's not a whole heck of a lot of selection up here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom