What are your favorite fins and why?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tusa imprex - because they are pretty...

tusaimprextri-ex_SF6.jpg

:blinking::blinking:

Scubapro twinspeed fins. Have them for the coldwater and full foots which I have been using more often now I'm in Central America coz they're much easier. Love them. Lightweight, powerful, never had a problem with leg cramp or anything. Have some ripping currents on the pacific and evrytime they have been great. I had Mares avanti full foots before and I also loved those but the twinspeeds are even lighter with the same power.

My lovely bride loves her Atomic Splits, I use and like my Omega Amphibian Flip fins for local shore diving and my Cressi Reactions for dives that involve air travel.

Last edited:
Paddle fins - Scubapro Jet Fins. Nothing comes close. They work in all conditions and are almost indestructible.

Split fins - Apollo Bio-fin Pro (not XT). The original and best splits, imho

The best split fin with the most propulsion with the least effort would be the apollo bio fins. Hands down.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom