What computer do you own...?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a Uwatec Aladin Nitrox Pro and I love it. I don't remember what I paid for it but I do know that on a live-aboard in the Red Sea Ihad 18 dives with 15 hours of no decompression bottom time in 4 1/2 days. Those that weren't diving computers got half of that bottom time, so to me it paid for it'self on that trip.:)

I use a Resource. I like the simple graphics which remind me of my previous SP DCP meter. I like the restricted, "chicken" dive profile which is suitable for an old geezer who has been bent before. It is carried in a twin gauge console.

Found it on E Bay for a cheap price.

I have a Suunto Vyper in a console. However, I do have the wrist mount should I decide to wear it that way. Doubtful, though.

Purchased it for about $425 on sale at my LDS.

Very happy with it.

I have the Suunto Cobra. It is an air integrated console with an attached compass.

I have not dove with it yet, but I know I will like it. I have used the dive simulations extensively. I also have Suuntos Dive Manager (PC interface) which allows me to download all my dive data to my PC to form an E-Logbook. I have a quick disconnect ordered which will allow me to disconnect the console for storage or for downloading.

I purchased it from Scubastore.com for around $420. My LDS was wanting almost $800. Scubastore.com is located in Spain, but they shipped to me in only 4 days via DHL, and that was thier standard shipping method.

Oceanic Data Plus 2,love it(it's liberal,downloadable and lotsa capacity)in a console for rec & spearfishing,on wrist for overhead.Uwatec bottom timer on wrist for deep stuff and mix.Old Aladin Pro on wrist for deep stuff and mix.Watches by Freestyle,Timex and St Moritz for back-up timers .Don't know any prices really as I buy a bunch of stuff in package deals from LDS for Benjamins.

Well just picked up a brand new Oceanic Data Plus 2 in console with compass... for $250.00 (EBAY). Kinda just wanted a normal pressure gauge and compass.. and a wrist mount computer.. but for the price.. what the hey.

Will be getting a Mosquito wrist mount later.. and then perhaps just a plain pressure gauge later.

Sheesh Murdock.. you can get the Mosquito from DiveInn.com for only $244.00... sure hope the LDS owner has a hot wife or something.

I have the DiveRite Nitek. I bought it because in case I ever want to try Nitrox, I have a computer that can handle it. I bought it from my LDS for $360. I like the computer alot; my only beef with it is that a protective cover is not available for it like they have for the Nitek3.

Aeris Atmos Pro Hose Mounted with a compass.

I love it. It goes through batteries pretty quick but they are a common size and are easy enough to replace myself in a couple of minutes.

Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom