What did you buy that you absolutely loved?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

5MM Henderson "Factory Seconds" hood. With it and a 2MM Bare shorty I can make up to seven dives a day and still feel toasty after the last one. (In FL and the caribbean, not NJ) Packs in practically the same space as my high school rubber and cost about $10.

AElight's dive light. It runs on three AA batteries (rechargables if you want) and has more light than anything I have seen yet. 300 Lumens of bluish white. No painful hotspot and far more portable than any pistol shaped light I have tried.

It's my must have for any night dive.

The Seacure mold-able mouthpiece is my other must have item.

AElight's dive light. It runs on three AA batteries (rechargables if you want) and has more light than anything I have seen yet. 300 Lumens of bluish white. No painful hotspot and far more portable than any pistol shaped light I have tried.

It's my must have for any night dive.

The Seacure mold-able mouthpiece is my other must have item.

Have you used this light with Ni-MH batteries, and if yes, can you comment about the brightness and burn time. Also where is the best place to buy it?

Adam

My wetsuit, keeps me from freezing in the "warm" waters of Hawaii. Be testing it's effectiveness in Texas waters in a few weeks.

My new AquaKing 4100 primary light. Why? Because it was Free!!

Peace,
Greg

I just realized that steel tanks were the best purchase I've made so far. Went on a boat dive this weekend and dove the AL 80's they had. Damn that...next time I'm bringing my own!!!

OW training

Mares plana fins

Suunto stinger (although old, can't find a replacement "on par" to its value, it's still going strong though)

-Worthington 100 HP tank
-diving with 2 computers and not having to worry about battery running down on one
-using a bungee necklace on my primary regulator
-changing to LED lights from incandescent
-Force Fins Pro with bungee strap for comfort and portability
-Zeagle BX BC power inflator, makes flushing the BC a breeze
-Miflex hoses

Adam

Back
Top Bottom