What does the R in DIR stand for?

What does the R in DIR stand for?

• Right

Votes: 34 45.3%
  • Righteous

Votes: 41 54.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you lost count this is post number 200, wow i am post number 200.

btw, i don't think the packaged deal is a bad idea, everything in the package is pretty good, excluding just a few things i disagree with [or don't understand]

but it is a package deal. nothing more nothing less.
some buy peices of the package, but they are not getting the whole package. they can not even tell anybody they are part of the package unless they buy the whole package.

it is something that can be offered to the divers who don't know were else to look, the package has made it easy for them.

oh and we could get into the club mentality, or the elitest mentality, but we will stay with the package deal for now

AquaTec once bubbled...
Chepar
any good tech diving in Hawaii, deep wrecks etc.

pm me so we stay on topic here

AquaTec,

You still want to stay on topic? I thought there was none.

If you insist.

I'll take a number 1, supersized please. My favorite at Mc Donalds, no joke. Can't beat the arteries cloggin super saturated, cholesteral cloggin properties in that sucker. I take it in moderation, of course. Two bites. :)

Scuba once bubbled...

I'll take a number 1, supersized please. My favorite at Mc Donalds, no joke. Can't beat the arteries cloggin super saturated, cholesteral cloggin properties in that sucker. I take it in moderation, of course. Two bites. :)

You'll never be DIR eating like that; what are ya thinkin man! Oh well, I guess I'll just have ponder your logic over dinner. (greasy home made tacos, mmm...mmm... good!)
:)

Uncle Pug once bubbled...

you definitely remind me of someone else... or the other hand. :D

Good one Uncle Pug, maybe we can end this on a happy note.:cuddle: :)

Scuba once bubbled...
AquaTec,

You still want to stay on topic? I thought there was none.

I can't decide if this thread resembles more of a hangover induced stream of consciousness or a particularly long bout of ultimate fighting. :wink:

AquaTec:

Sorry, I can't help you with any info on tech sites here - I'm not yet at that level. Strictly recreational for the present, but always looking to learn and improve.

I can't decide if this thread resembles more of a hangover induced stream of consciousness or a particularly long bout of ultimate fighting.
Let's settle this in the octagon! No holds barred!

Wait a tick...before I open my big mouth...Scuba, AquaTec...how big are you guys? :wink: Ah...it doesn't matter...Pug is an animal!

Let's settle this in the octagon! No holds barred!

Wait a tick...before I open my big mouth...Scuba, AquaTec...how big are you guys? Ah...it doesn't matter...Pug is an animal!

Don't forget O-ring, Pug sat this one out, as much as he could, anyways. Never get to close to a royal rumble!

So Brother,

Whatchaaa Gonna Do, Whatchaaa Gonna Do, when the Strokester, and all the Stroke-a-maniacs, Run - Wild - Ooon - Youuuuu?

Have to watch pro wrestling to get this one.

Do not attempt this at home, These are professional sports entertainers.

:cheers:

Hey, after a 200 post catfigth, or was it a dogfight, fishfight?, we need a few posts to recoup for the next one.:wink:

Scuba once bubbled...

So Brother,

Whatchaaa Gonna Do, Whatchaaa Gonna Do, when the Strokester, and all the Stroke-a-maniacs, Run - Wild - Ooon - Youuuuu?

LOL! Do I have to unleash the 20 inch pythons to calm you guys down?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom