What happened to Thanks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Perhaps, but I understand the button that operates that function is in the Netherlands and no longer functional.:D
:chuckle:

Something tells me the recent move will only give the most meaningless topic ever more life.

Holy schizzle, 'SPEED, you're prophetic!!!!

That's funny. Jax, you are quoted in this post http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/5518287-post135.html, but following the quote backwards hits a dead end. So your original post must have been part of the carved out junk. Yet clearly it was not offensive, since it remained when quoted.

So it was junk, but only offensive in a certain junky context? :idk:

Kinda hard to follow the reasoning around here some days.

It referenced a deleted post and made no sense on its own. It should have been deleted in the clean up but got overlooked, so I removed it.

No "y'all" as far as I'm concerned. I came along about 3 hours after the cleanup. That's why I didn't recall reading your post, and tried to follow it back.

And if you can figure out which TOS you violated, then let me know so I can learn from your mistake.

And if you didn't violate any TOS, but don't mind if your post was deleted, then either you think this is fair, or for once you did not b---h about it!

For the record, I have no issue with my post being deleted. :whatever:

Splitlip - Sorry Man! I did not intend for your post quoting Jax to be deleted. I saw nothing in your post that violated the TOS (including every word of Jax's post that you quoted).

All I can say is wow. And "Thanks" Then maybe this post won't get deleted.

There has got to be more to all of this.

I thought we were going to settle on festering dormancy <snicker>

Well, heck; let's just heat up the steam!!!

No "y'all" as far as I'm concerned. I came along about 3 hours after the cleanup. That's why I didn't recall reading your post, and tried to follow it back.

And if you can figure out which TOS you violated, then let me know so I can learn from your mistake.

And if you didn't violate any TOS, but don't mind if your post was deleted, then either you think this is fair, or for once you did not b---h about it!

:scorned: I'm offended because you're biotching about MY post!

It's like slowing down for the train wreck. You just can't help it.

Kind of like you have to put your tongue on the festering chancre sore in your mouth, even though it hurts like hell. :D

I would love to see the thanks button explode

Well, heck; let's just heat up the steam!!!

:scorned: I'm offended because you're biotching about MY post!

You should be used to that. IJS

:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom