What is an "S-Drill"?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve R:
Use the same end of the double-ender to capture both the loop on the handle and the D-ring on the chest ...
Yeah, I'll try that.

Rick Inman:
Yeah, I'll try that.

Check it out Jeff, we just implemented another personal preference idea into the mix :)

I'm so gonna die....

Seriously though Rick, it also makes it real easy to feel which clip is which because the light has the free-hangy end while the back-up light and when it's there, the long hose, are both easily and quickly identifiable as NOT the light. You know what I mean. Just one more 'flag' to help in clip ID.

Soggy:
That's a great idea! I hadn't thought of that. Seems like it would work with the butt of the light, too.
Shiite, I usually make people pay for that info.......damn my willingness to help my fellow divers for the sake of the sport alone.........uhgggg. :wink: Guess the kids are getting the KD and ketchup again tonight.

Yes, it works for the butt of the light as well.

Soggy:
That's a great idea! I hadn't thought of that. Seems like it would work with the butt of the light, too.
Thats how I did it. It worked but I found it harder to snap on/off with my gloves. Thats why I went back to the attached boltsnap.

Steve R:
Check it out Jeff, we just implemented another personal preference idea into the mix :wink:
Perverting DIR...I love it. :wink:

do it easy:
Is nothing sacred anymore? :no
Nope...ever since my cuff dump went the way of the dodo's, it has been my goal to undermine DIR from the inside. :wink:

Steve R:
Seriously though Rick, it also makes it real easy to feel which clip is which because the light has the free-hangy end while the back-up light and when it's there, the long hose, are both easily and quickly identifiable as NOT the light. You know what I mean. Just one more 'flag' to help in clip ID.
Yeah, I like it. I wear the big blue gloves, too, but I can't see how it will be any different.

Saturday I'll give it a try.

Gotta love that cyber-training.

JeffG:
Perverting DIR...I love it. :wink:

Says the guy with the bright neon yellow webbing :wink:

riguerin:
Says the guy with the bright neon yellow webbing :wink:
You know that you are just jealous.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom