What is the cost of a DIR drysuit with all accessories?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've only seen Bob's, but I was very impressed with the workmanship. The cut is clever -- the arms are cut extended up over your head, so the suit simply doesn't bind when you're reaching for valves. I was actually thinking about buying one a few months back, before finances intervened. I had gotten tired of shoving the MK3 undergarment into the arms and legs of my early model Fusion.

I've seen a few people wearing them as well, they look great. If I hadn't got such a cheap deal on my (secondhand) drysuit I would have considered one myself... Planning on getting some of their undergarments too :)

Hello, I tried posting before but the post must have gotten lost somehow, but does anyone know how much the Santi Drysuits cost? I've checked their North American websites but I can't find that info! Anyone? Thanks!

Hello, I tried posting before but the post must have gotten lost somehow, but does anyone know how much the Santi Drysuits cost? I've checked their North American websites but I can't find that info! Anyone? Thanks!

About $2300 for the custom-cut with 200G undergarment.

I really like my eSpace ... but I got it with the turbo-sole type booties, and they haven't proven to be as robust as I'd like (both leak big-time after about 200 dives).

Now comes my one big concern with Santi ... where do ya go to get booties replaced ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Now comes my one big concern with Santi ... where do ya go to get booties replaced ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I thought Santi had repair facilities in CA and FL ...?

Henrik

I thought Santi had repair facilities in CA and FL ...?

Henrik

Florida, apparently ... I looked into it yesterday.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom