What is your favorite dive destination?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kona Hawaii - Hands down.

I prefer Bonaire to Kona but the Manta Ray night dive is worth the entire trip!

Being Im only a NE diver up to this point I have to say Beavertail PL #3 in Rhode Island.

Roatan. Bonaire is very nice, and my last trip to the Bahamas was terrific as the reefs seemed much healthier now and the wildlife was more abundant. Still, the healthy reefs of Roatan make it my favorite.

disclaimer: my opinion is subject to change without notice and for no reason except I recall something I had forgotten earlier.

So far I love Kona as well, the Manta dive is awesome

So far, for general reef quality, Great Barrier reef (if you get out to the more remote sites). But Fiji had some lovely dives too (and I didn't even get near Taveuni); swimming with mantas there was amazing!

Philippines; Either Puerto Galera, Boracay, or Dumagete. Next Feb I will find out about Cebu. otherwize the local Quarries here in Illinois

Aruba, St Thomas and Grand Cayman are my top 3.

I'm thrilled just to get the opportunity to get out and dive...
Howevuh... if I had to chose... Roatan (unless you include the hassle getting there)

Back
Top Bottom