What is your favorite dive destination?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In the water, just off the edge of the Kona Airport at night! Amazing sealife to see then. Im gonna hit up Maui around January or February I think, any recommendations? Also love the Catalina Kelp Beds, I dont have a boat so gotta go where the dive boats take me, any suggestions on other channel islands where dive boats go and companies?

BobyJimmie,

I've heard there are alot of good places on Maui. I've only been to Molokini Crater and St Anthony's and they were great dives. If you're looking for a dive shop I used Ed Robinsons (good outfit) and heard Mike Severns is also good. A friend of mine speaks highly of the shore dives as well.

When I was there the dives were morning only. Wind got pretty bad in the afternoon and most places didn't bother even going out.

I'm thinking of doing a week in either Maui or maybe Catalina mid-winter too. Gotta see what I get for xmas!

Either the Little Salvages or the Chester Poling in Cape Ann, Mass.

For a week I have to say Bonaire...for one dive I'd have to say the Kelp Forest, Catalina.

Cheers.

-J.-

At home, the wrecks of the St. Lawrence Seaway

Down south, the wrecks of Aruba

Cozumel. I'm dying to go back!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom