What is your favorite dive destination?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is a tough one. I think every place has something unique about it. I dive up and down the east coast from the Fla keys to Maine, shore and boat dives. My favorites are probably the ones I dive the least. The N.C. wrecks, big wrecks big fish and the Fl Keys, the dive sites are easy to get to, although the reefs look more and more gray every year (what a shame!). I really don't have a favorite. Delaware is dark and mysterious, RI has easy access and a beautiful coast line, Maine for artifact collecting. I love it all.

Wreck of the Rhone, BVI - Dove six times and ready for more!

Curacao! Aruba!

Palau so far. Waiting to top it.

Vanessar

So far? The Niagara Shipwreck, Port Washington WI. But I have a feeling that will change once I go to Cancun/Cozumel next month! I've never been diving anywhere tropical before (except a resort course in Cancun 2 years ago)

austrailia, the coral sea is second to none, get out past the reef, past the day boats and theres nothing like it around, hundreds of sharks (tigers, hammers, bulls and oceanic white tips, the big guys!) , giant potato cods, nudibranches, the topography and formations of the reefs match palancar in cozumel, the s.s. yongala of townsville is my top dive site, a small scale titanic this wreck hosts upto 8000 fish, giant sea snakes, mantas, schools of cobia and if you get lucky, pilot and humpback whales... and of course, the giant mauri wrasse.
fiji is pristine and virgen still, incredible diversity of marine life and a kalydescope of colors, beautiful diving and of course cancun, not known as a favourible dive spot but on the right day it could be your best dive, 30+ eagle rays on the c 58 wreck dive, who doesnt like that?!
keep exploring, theres way more out there than we know

Resurection Bay, Seward, Alaska.....Sealions were awesome!

I went on a backpacking trip to Denali and did some sea kayaking south of Seward. At the time, I wondered about the diving. It seemed a lot like Seattle, hard to get to the ocean. Is there a lot of diving going on there, or is it just a group of hard core divers?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom