What keeps you sane??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This isn't a government conspiracy, looking to control the mass population. I'm just sitting here at work, bored, looking to shoot the breeze with other divers. I'm harmless, really.:wink:

Calvinandhobbs:
I'm harmless, really.:wink:
Sometimes the dangerous ones are the harmless looking guys with cartoon character names. :)

What keeps me more or less sane while on the East Coast is sailing the 14' boat I'm looking at while typing this. That and a continuous stream of family get togethers and BBQs.

In California, it's keeping up with the grandkids. (5, 3, and 1 year old)

In Maui it's dive, dive dive! except on high surf days that call for boogie boarding and body surfing.

Flying hang gliders, paragliders, sailplanes, I used to make LifeCastings, I now do HiDef underwater videos, avid mountain biker, used to lift weights, professionally trained in a formal massage school.....oh, and diving of course....and travel, with an emphasis on tropical....

satellite. phone.

SB (D, K, B, T, L)

JB

not watching the news for more than 5 minutes.

Calvinandhobbs:
Recently, there have been threads where people posted pictures of their mustangs and their aquariums. This made me wonder what non-diving hobbies people on this board have?

Mine is homebrewing beer. What's yours?

Hey I resemble those remarks since I started the aquarium and Mustang threads..:wink: ...they do keep me sane and busy...:D

Sane?

Who the H E double hockey sticks wants to be sane????

Cave Diver:
Sane?

Who the H E double hockey sticks wants to be sane????
Believe me, sanity isn't all it's cracked up to be. At least that's what I've been told.

Calvinandhobbs:
Hopefully, you guys don't enjoy the guns and whiskey at the same time.:D

That was Hunter Thompson's forte.

no kidding .... he used to get drunk and shoot handguns and shotguns in his property

Thompson was a character. gotta love him

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom