What one brand for the rest of your life?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubapro does and so does Huish (with Atomic, Hollis, Oceanic, Stahlsac, Baresports and Zeagle).

Nope to Scubapro, not in the US at least. Also, Huish doesn't sell tanks and valves in the US. Plus Huish isn't really a brand. They are a parent company that owns many brands. I doubt that is in the spirit of the OPs question. I can't really go out a buy Huish anything.

mask SP D mask

Do you like it? I got mine and I am getting used to it. I have used the SP Frameless for well over 20 years now but moved to the D mask few months ago.

There are many dive centers around the world that can't afford to be buying from different vendors
What exactly is the issue there?

Nope to Scubapro, not in the US at least.

I responded to Akimbo regarding Scubapro in US vs. the world on the other side of barbed-wire fence outside the US:
Perhaps in the US they don't since the market thre is saturated with Tank and valve suppliers but in our market, EMEA, they do in all sizes and configurations. They are truly one stop shop.

Huish doesn't sell tanks and valves in the US. Plus Huish isn't really a brand. They are a parent company that owns many brands. I doubt that is in the spirit of the OPs question. I can't really go out a buy Huish anything.
You become a Huish dealer and you can buy any of their "brands". Their brands are all brands not different companies. XS Scuba has their standard SX Scuba brand but also has their "Highland" brand but under the same company and same dealership.

Do you like it? I got mine and I am getting used to it. I have used the SP Frameless for well over 20 years now but moved to the D mask few months ago.
I’m very happy with it, mainly bought it for the easily changed lenses, I use +1.5 in each side.

What exactly is the issue there?

Are you asking being serious wanting to know or just being your usual self for argument sake as you always do? I can certainly answer you if you are genuine about wanting to know but I won't if you are just looking to get into a disrespectful tit-for-tat argument.

mainly bought it for the easily changed lenses, I use +1.5 in each side.

Yep, that's a consideration for me. I need +2 for each side but not sure if using a +3 is OK just for extra magnification. Do you know?

And this thread was going so well........ lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom