What the heck is going on?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why shouldn't we take over Cozumel?? They keep coming over here and trying to take over. All's fair in love and scuba!! :wink:

In the immortal words of the Red Rocker, Sammy Hagar:

MAS TEQUILA!!!!

:)

let's be civilized about this with our good friends to the south. We could trade them Maverick County (Eagle Pass) for Cozumel, that would only be fair.

:egrin:

Galveston for Cozumel! They pack in as many cruise ships as they want and not trash the water or the reef (sand) and there's lots more for the pod people to do in Galvestonio. There's already tourist businesses, tattoo parlors, street performers.

And we could drive to Cozumel! Sounds like a great trade to me!

colonization option. I do believe that Coz. would prosper rather nicely as a part of the Republic of Texas Empire old chap.

:royal:

I just booked my flight last week for the 26-30th through Adventure Tours. You have to use a travel agent as they only sell wholesale. I believe most american express travel agents subscribe to adventure tours.

My ticket was $99 plus taxes....which after the entry/exit tax for cozumel and international fuel charge brought the total to $202.58

Bill

$366.99 apiece for air/hotel, 4 nites at Casa Del Mar...$473 something for air and $260 for hotel...for two ppl...$733.98 fer de two of us...leaving the 17th out of Dallas...charter air with Champion Airlines.

:bounce:

I have used MLT the last three years. That is who we booked out trip this July (5th-12th). That trip was $1340 for airfare and a week at the Presidente for two of us. The problem with MLT this time of year is that they have no flights after mid-august through september. Champion air has their seats sold to Adventure tours during this period.

Adventure tours add this last week had an all inclusive deal same days (26-30th) 3 or 4 nights same price (4th night free) for $369 at the reef club and one other hotel that I had not heard of. (that is airfare, hotel, drinks and food). My problem was I am a single on this trip and by the time I got the $100 in taxes and an increase of $157 for being a single in their double room, it wasn't such a good deal. Still a steal if you are going with another person though.

Bill

can be the B word. I always have been lucky enough to find someone to go with when was thinking of going alone. How was Presidente? Hear it is the best hotel on the island. I stayed at the Allegro once when it was the Diamond and wasn't real impressed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom