What was your best gear purchase?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, that's a tough question but I would have to say my Suunto SK7 made the biggest difference in diving, navigating locally.

I recently purchased a drysuit, a BARE XCD2 Tech, and Jet fins with spring straps but haven't dove this yet...

My D70 coupled with housing, strobe and focus lights.

Although, considering my skill level, this should be posted in the greatest frustration thread.

Other than that, when I switched from a jacket style to a wing style BC. (non-tech) Sea Quest Black Diamond.

Prescription Dive Mask!

Aqualung Legend LX Supreme. I have been very pleased with it's preformance in various types of dives; shallow, deep, warm, cold. And I have a lot of confidence in it. I suppose that's it's biggest attribute is that I trust it to preform. If I had to buy another reg I wouldn't hesitate to get another Legend. It may not be right for everyone but it was the right one for me.

Can light. No question. Goes on every single dive. There is no other piece of gear I wouldn't sell to keep the can light.

---
Ken

SP regulators
Apeks Regulators
DUI drysuit
Halcyon stuff
UK lights
Henderson wetsuits.
PST steel tanks

I need to get Can light soon.

My boat.

Suunto Vytec