What you do when you aren't diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shooting things too, and collecting things that shoot things mostly from WWII. Skiing, not as often as we used to. Run a dog/hiking meetup group. Watch too many gold mining shows on TV

ER doc to pay the bills . . . when I'm not working, I'm diving or riding my horse, or spending too much time on ScubaBoard . . .

Plumbing contractor for a living, beer league hockey goaltender for fun 5 nights a week!

CPA, doing taxes...when not diving.....buying diving gear...seriously, little running, little mountain biking, just enjoyin' it.

Nurse Practitioner at an urgent care to pay the bills and dive trips.

I enjoy DIY home projects, tiled the sunroom, backsplash in the kitchen and new shower. Built privacy panel in the backyard, landscaping. Not sure what next project will be.

Feeding the wildlife, birds, rabbits and deer. Don't want them but the squirrels are always here too.

Reading, hiking, biking, occasional golf...

And of course, planning the next dive trip

I work as an environmental engineer (mostly water/wastewater). Outside of that, I'm typically playing with my kids, wandering around in the woods, helping organize a youth group, or attempting to fix things around the house.

I’m a Senior Electronics Technician testing and debugging circuit boards and SSDrives for a world class data storage company. So I can have money to live, take care of our 3 dogs, vet bill are outrageous, and to, dive, kayak, canoe, fish, shoot, camp and snowshoe and of course spend time here on SB.

Mining Engineer for 35 years.....working in strange spots to pay for my bad habits.

Those habits include a disturbingly large collection of vehicles, a love of good red wine, upscale camping, and maintaining a house located way off the beaten track. When I realized I had a bit of money left I took up diving. Problem solved. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom