What you do when you aren't diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Practise my clarinet. Play clarinet every summer professionally. Shovel rocks from our beach (ocean obliges to return them). Do other exercises. Watch a lot of TV. Get mad when the networks continually change scheduling of shows. Follow sports, especially NBA. Go on Scubaboard. And a whole other bunch of daily routines, of which my wife says I have way too many.

Retired, moan about stock market, look for deals on dive trips, play with dogs, fly RC model planes.
Study for Dive Master test (makes me sleepy).

I run a tugboat in the Gulf of Mexico for work. For fun I play on Scubaboard, kayak and dream of my next dive when I'm not working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm building a software company to earn money. When I'm not working, I divemaster for fun, Sometimes I kayak, raise chickens, take care of my pet parrots, dote on my wife or ride bikes.

Detailing cars. I have a thousands of dollars of products and machines. I only do it on a part time basis.

Shooting. My Kimbers, Glocks, and others are my babies.

Running. Usually 10k's but anything from a 2 miler to a half marathon is fun to me.

Cycling. I ride as much as possible, usually 50+ miles at a time.

Crossfit. I am no one of those Crossfit Cultists though. I just enjoy a fun workout.

Hiking. Well more of a ruck march if you will. Some of the other guys and I strap on our packs and just start walking.

Cooking. I love to cook.

Call of Duty. Yes I know. I will never grow up.

Photography. I am not that great but I love to take pictures.

Spending quality time with my wife.

Dupe...

Back
Top Bottom