What's a "badass" diver?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Storker, I only hope that we, as a scuba community, have exceeded your expectations, and that you have gotten out of this thread everything you hoped for, and more... :wink:

Storker, I only hope that we, as a scuba community, have exceeded your expectations, and that you have gotten out of this thread everything you hoped for, and more... :wink:

I'll admit to the "and more..."

--
Sent from my Android phone
Typos are a feature, not a bug

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

An unfriendly post and reactions to it have been removed.

Play nice or risk losing posting privileges.

In the future if you think a post is inappropriate, do not rise to the bait. Simply report it.

O.k. since the warhammer threshold has been attained, I will say the " only " badass IMHO is Hitler from the " I am not advanced " dub over. Someone should post a link to lighten this thread up a little!
Eric

… A bounce dive to 350ft on a single tank only makes someone look "badass" in their own mind...
... that's a dumbass diver ...

True, unless they're attached to one of these and bottom time is less than 24 hours. That doesn't make anyone dumb or bad... but it does make a PO'd diver for getting stuck with such a short dive.

Attachments

• nautilusbelllockingout1.jpg
    nautilusbelllockingout1.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 225
How about this: Sheck Exley testing a new rebreather in 1987:

exleyrebreather.jpg

The photo comes from this site.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom