Whats going on at Rebreatherworld.com right now?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Huh. Haven't dug in to this thread yet. Answers some questions though. I can't recall my ancient Deco Stop (was Add Helium the same site?) account info and no longer have access to the old email it was tied to, and haven't been able to get a new account registered over there for weeks. Now I know why..bummer :(

Regardless of the specifics, it is a damn shame to lose such a vast resource. The search function could answer almost anything RB related.

Hi Don,

I agree with you. You and I have both over 4000 posts each on RBW not to mention all the history collected from A-Z from thousands of people all over the world.

Best regards,
Chett

Hi Dave,

We had a lot of fun back in those days on the board. I remember meeting you in person during DEMA in Las Vegas, Nevada many years ago.

Best regards,
Chett
Are you still active mod at RBW? I was getting a little lonely over there.

Are you still active mod at RBW? I was getting a little lonely over there.

Hi Dave,

Yes I am still over on RBW, mostly cleaning up spam. It's nice to see RBW back on line. Hope to see you over there again.
We had a lot of fun during the Curt years and the wild bunch gang.

Best regards,
Chett

Hi Dave,

Yes I am still over on RBW, mostly cleaning up spam. It's nice to see RBW back on line. Hope to see you over there again.
We had a lot of fun during the Curt years and the wild bunch gang.

Best regards,
Chett

Hi Chett, glad to hear you’re still helping out over there. Any chance we could get back the original front page with our avatars and the number of new posts?

Hi Chett, glad to hear you’re still helping out over there. Any chance we could get back the original front page with our avatars and the number of new posts?

Hi Andy,

Hope all is well with you and your family. I don't know any more about the RBW site then you guys do. I don't know who turned the lights back on or who is running it right now. I hope over time it gets sorted out after this virus crap subsides.

Best regards,
Chett

ScubaBoard has and always will be here for you. we've stood the test of time and haven't closed down except for maintenance. If you post it here, we'll start to have all the info you desire... and we do already have a lot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom