Whats the most worthless thing an LDS has tried or sold to you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ElectricZombie once bubbled...
Hmmmm....

4. ScubaPro X-Tech BC - Waste of $800.00. I did not know any better... Sits in a box in the closet now...any takers? I'll cut you a great deal!!

I'm gonna donate mine to the LDS in exchange for some new gear. They won't sell it, but we need XXL BC's for students and this is in excellent shape.

I have to agree with Tooth that the SeaCure has been great for me also. The "gagging issue" is easily resolved by simply trimming the mouthpiece so it doesn't stick back so far into your mouth.

The worst purchase I have made was a SP AirII. However, it wasn't too bad in the end. I bought it from my wife's cousin, who threw in the attached SP Classic BCD for free.

:wink:

My God!
There are a lot of shops trying to make that extra buck, forgetting how other people do have a brain also.
I am lucky to be an editor and writer for some diving mags and web sites like www.techdiving.us and so I get to review many new scuba products and equipment and get to keep most of it FREE. Yep, FREE. Just got a new DPV and a new camera housing to do a review, compliments of the manufacture!
I get free air fills because I also have my own compressor.
If you are ever in CT, get in touch.

Free, stuff for free.

Ohh, did you say free air for me?

I didn't say hate, I said "my mate, my bud, you da man!"

Thanks dude. By the way do you need to borrow my truck to haul away some of the unwanted stuff?

pferreira once bubbled...
My God!
There are a lot of shops trying to make that extra buck, forgetting how other people do have a brain also.
I am lucky to be an editor and writer for some diving mags and web sites like www.techdiving.us and so I get to review many new scuba products and equipment and get to keep most of it FREE. Yep, FREE. Just got a new DPV and a new camera housing to do a review, compliments of the manufacture!
I get free air fills because I also have my own compressor.
If you are ever in CT, get in touch.

Thanks for the offer.

I also got talked into one of those @%#@ dry snorkels, and the one time I really needed it in Fla, with a heavy chop and current, low on air, the %$#% thing got stuck closed and I counld'nt get a bit of air thru it as I was helping someone else, while waiting in a long line to get back on the boat. What a waste of $50.00;-0

Back
Top Bottom