What's your wallpaper

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brutus_scuba

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I don't know how this will all work out with copyrights and what not, so if this is a copyright issue the mods can delete it, but let's see the images that you guys have as your computer desktops that are scuba related. I can't find a good picture I like searching them online I mean sure I've found tons of cool pictures but none that I just really love.

Right now I just have the standard desktop as my wallpaper. I know I want a picture that has a diver in it preferablly in a cave or wreck and someone who's geared up sharp and has good trim and what not. Something that I can aspire too.

I used to have a stunning picture from boydski of his wife diving in a cave . . . He was actually kind enough, when I loved the picture, to send me the full file so I could enjoy the whole picture.

But now I have a photograph of me and my buddy and my Fundies instructor, the day we passed our checkout dive. The friend who took it says I look like an insanely happy ad for Diving Concepts . . .

I have a collage of all my lovely dive buddies, but I'm not sharing it... you'll have to find your own!

I change mine every few months when I'm bored, but I go back to some of the images that Leigh Bishop has on his site: www.deepimage.com
Just checked his site and its being upgraded, just my luck ! :)

mine is the same as my avatar

Mine is the 4th picture down on the site I have or family and friends to check out photos I took. The Atlantic spade fish pic.

http://jaminbenb.tripod.com/tradesite/

I've rotated through most of those, but that one seems to stay there more often than not....

Back
Top Bottom