What's your wallpaper

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

image.php

Right now my screen looks like this because I'd rather be some place warm and sunny rather than the cold and gray that is outside my window currently
untitled.jpg

Pics are from various places online.

But usually I have some several photos stitched together panoramics from various vacations like this one that I use. (This is scaled down...)
dr.jpg

I have a picture of my other hobby. It still soaks up way more time and $ than Scuba

570535_107_full.jpg

Approximately 325 rear wheel. Torque is similar. The car is built to vintage racing rules which don't allow throwing on aluminum heads, roller rockers and all that stuff. Also, I wanted to keep it streetable.

That is one nice Mustang. Is it a Shelby or a replica? Can't tell without looking for the Shelby plate under the hood.

My other toy is a 1967 S-Code Convertible. Somewhere there is a picture of it on this board, I just can't find it right now. I need to begin some work on mine after the first of the year, new top, new seat covers, and detail under the hood and trunk.

Found it and put the pic on photobucket:

mustang.jpg

Back
Top Bottom